Sunday, July 25, 2010

A divine friendship

Friends are such a blessing.
This weekend has reminded me of that once again. I am particularly grateful for the friendship I am building with a young family at church. I have gotten to know them over the past few months as we chat away in Creche and I discovered a few weeks ago that they will be in Thailand overlapping the time that I'll be there. Today Joelle (the mum) told me they've changed their schedule to include a few days in Chiang Mai, which wasn't their original intention, but will mean I have friendly faces (who have good knowledge of Thailand and Thai pronunciation) to help me settle in on arrival. God is amazing in the simple ways he provides for my every need. Yet another piece of the puzzle falls into place. All anxiety is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment