Saturday, December 18, 2010

With only 9 days to go until I leave for Thailand, I'm starting to feel the reality of my trip sinking in. I am not at all organised in terms of packing and paperwork but trust that it will all begin to come together this week.
I finished up at work on Friday which was a huge emotional challenge as I farewelled my amazing colleagues and the beautiful children who have become like family to me. This new season has officially begun. I'm trusting God for my next paycheque (and the one after that...and after that again...)
I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my family this week and Fi arrives from Melbourne on Monday for a fleeting Christmas visit. This time next week it'll be time to pack the bags and say my goodbyes.

So exciting. So challenging. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment