Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 sleeps...

I haven't done very well in keeping the preparations for my trip updated here. It's been such a hectic time but I've enjoyed every moment of contemplation, list-making, panic, and of course prayer. I feel such peace about the journey even though I'm not quite sure what it will entail. I spoke to Doug, my contact in Tahiland on Skype a few days ago and he informed me that the English classes I was supposed to teach aren't going to be happening, so who knows what I might end up doing!

I've enjoyed having a few relaxing days with my family over christmas, but as soon as the celebrations were all over I was bac to packing and more list-making!

I've never travelled with so much luggage - suitcase, laptop, carry-on case, backpack..... it's hard to keep track of what needs to go where.


I was really blessed by my workmates with lots of great travel products including this lovely cushy travel pillow which I'm sure I'll appreciate on my red-eye flights!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll be plenty organized. We only packed the day before we left. I hope we can get a few updates from you there. Have a wonderful adventure precious!

    ReplyDelete